The attorney-client privilege remains a topic on the mind of many in-house counsel. I’ve written about it several times before, and on September 12 at 1:00 P.M., I am presenting a webinar with a live Q&A session on the attorney-client privilege with Commercial Law WebAdvisor. Among other topics are the following:
- When the presence of experts or other non-attorneys will or will not destroy the privilege
- How the attorney-client privilege applies when the client is a corporation or other organization
- How the privilege applies when the attorney is in-house counsel
- What happens to the privilege when the client dies, ceases to exist or is sold
- What risks a party may run by invoking the attorney-client privilege
If you have any interest in attending, please click here for more information about the webinar and pricing.